Schedule porting tasks by writing CLI scripts or use GUI to manage workspaces with several inter-dependent projects.
csPorter for C++ allows effortlessly converting millions of lines of C# source code, applications and projects into native C++ equivalent. It is a source code to source code porter app, allowing the reproduction of internal classes and routines in the same way as they are implemented in the original C# code. Once you have converted your project to C++, you can build it for any of supported target platforms.
More from my site
- Auto Port C# Codebase to C++ – csPorter Newsletter February 2019
- Enhanced Support of Threading and Unit Testing in csPorter for C++ 18.11
- First Public Release of csPorter for C++
- Support of Networking in csPorter for C++ 19.1
- csPorter for C++ 18.12 Maintenance Release
- Improved Code Porting of XML and Strings in csPorter for C++ 18.10
No related posts.