Easily port complex C# projects to C++ with minimum manual efforts
Convert C# based source code applications and projects into native C++ equivalent. Control the translation of exact language constructs using global rules or via attributes placed in the C# code. It also allows reproducing even internal classes and routines in the same way as they are implemented in original code.
More from my site
- Automatically Port C# Source Code to C++ – csPorter Newsletter January 2019
- Launching csPorter for C++ – A Tool for Auto Porting of C# Projects to C++
- First Public Release of csPorter for C++
- csPorter for C++ 18.12 Maintenance Release
- Improved Code Porting of XML and Strings in csPorter for C++ 18.10
- Enhanced Support of Threading and Unit Testing in csPorter for C++ 18.11
No related posts.